Working hard to keep new items on our shelves, we are pleased to add the following books to our collection. These were purchased with memorials given in honor of Keith O’Connor, an MHS graduate, class of 1939. More will be added in the weeks and months to come.
- The Runner’s Field Manual by Mark Remy
- The Cruelest Miles by Gay Salisbury and Laney Salisbury
- Rocket Men by Craig Nelson
- America- The Last Best Hope vol. 1 & 2, By William J. Bennett
- Little Princes by Conor Grennan
- Give Me Tomorrow by Patrick K. O’Donnell
Also, please note that the book truck comes in March– a new selection of rotating books and audio books will be available for checkout beginning March 5th. 🙂